Aboriginal Smoking’s are 60,000+ years old and are very profound ceremonies. Most cultures around the world also utilise Smoking to clear space – sage, incense, various herbs and resins.
There will be a mixture of Australian native plants used on the day, and chants will be done prior to and during the ceremony.
You will see a vessel of smouldering leaves that have been culturally prepared. There will NOT be rooms full of smoke, or fire.
The effects of a Traditional Aboriginal Smoking Ceremony will be felt over coming days and weeks. Your work space may begin to feel different. You may feel different. This is normal.
- Have a good night’s sleep the night before.
- Allow plenty of time to get to work.
- Being clear and relaxed will help you make the most of the process while going about your work day.
- Please be respectful and put down tools when the TSG comes past.
- You may request extra sacred smoke if you wish
- You may take photos but please do not be intrusive of the TSG
- A surcharge of 25% is to be applied for any bookings received 3 business days prior to the event.